Sunday, March 15, 2009

No time

I have no time to write and its killing me. This week is already looking to be very busy.

I do have time for the following ....

1) My time with The Jeans was very nice ... however I am even more confused
2) My ex is a big mean jerk face ... and that is putting it nicely
3) Select Friend I love you and thank you for listening as usual ... the beer was good also
4) Turtle hates me and am a witch mom who is mean ... I am making her do her homework
5) I am PMSing and it is possible I really am a witch mom
6) I am hoping the cramping is just PMS cramping and not a bladder infection starting UGH
7) Make it through this week then it's Spring Break ... Yay!


Off to bed ...



Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. ~Author Unknown

No comments: