Monday, June 1, 2009

One Week

Wishing I had more time to write. One more week of work. One more week of school. Then I am jobless and homework free. I can then write daily again. I know that I need a job but not having one and being able to write daily and sew whenever I want makes me so excited.

I already have plans on what I am going to sew. Plans on what I want to write about. Cleaning will happen also as my house is a complete mess from not having enough time to tend to it properly.

Sad that I have to stop typing now so that I can go get my day started. Excited because that means I am one day closer to the things I mentioned above.

This was just a lame update from me. :)


The Future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is. ~C.S. Lewis

3 comments:

Mnemosyne said...

I LOVE that feeling when school gets out. It feels so free. I hope that you have a lovely summer!

T said...

Still, I'm glad to know you're excited about the future prospects! Great attitude Shannon!

MindyMom said...

Glad you're "checking in". Look forward to getting caught up when you have time.

And I agree; great attitude!