Saturday, May 1, 2010

Smiling ...

Finished up the outfit I started last night for my sweet little Dani. I am so thrilled with how it turned out. I purchased this fabric over a year ago. I had no reason to buy it. I saw it and fell in love with it. I have admit that I have a fabric addiction and no I am not taking steps to find help. LOL I purchased this fabric in the pink/brown combo and in a blue/brown combo. She will have an outfit made out of both. :)

Top is reversible. The jean pockets are lined with the umbrella fabric. I can't wait until she arrives and can fit into the outfits I am making her. :)



3 comments:

perdido said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love them!

said...

Dang girl! Look how talented you are! Beautiful!

Shannon said...

Thank you both so much. Your comments mean a lot to me. :)
S~