Friday, February 13, 2009

Saddness ...

I am in complete and total shock right now. I feel the urge to cry yet it seems stuck inside of me.

About an hour ago I received a phone call from an old coworker/ex boyfriend. He asked me if I heard about Andi. I had no idea what he was talking about. He informed me that had Andi died this week while giving birth to her 2nd child. I am not sure of all of the details but she died of a brain aneurysm.

Again I am in just total and complete shock. Andi was 24 yrs old and a wonderful mom and wife. I worked with her in 2006/07. She and her husband took a huge leap and moved to Alaska to start a new life. When we messaged on Myspace she always seemed so happy. I remember reading her headline about expecting #2 and I was beyond thrilled for her. She and I talked kids all the time when we worked together.

I don't know of any way to reach her husband as she and I only kept in contact on Myspace every few months. I messaged her #1 friend and asked if she would pass on information about Matt Logelin and the Liz Logelin Foundation. I am hoping the information will be passed on and be of some help.



God pours life into death and death into life without a drop being spilled. ~Author Unknown

2 comments:

said...

Wow. That is so sad... Sorry to hear about this.

On another note, I love the quotes.

Hope you can reach her husband soon.

MindyMom said...

Oh thats so tragic. I hope the family gets your message.

And I love the quotes too.