Saturday, February 14, 2009

My 4 Valentine Dates ...

I can't think of a better way to spend Valentines than with the 4 that hold my heart. I asked my kids last week if they would be my dates for Valentines. They all eagerly agreed. They even agreed to wearing matching shirts that I designed and made. Can I just say that my kids ROCK!! I would have laughed if my Mom had ever asked me to wear a shirt like hers. LOL Does this mean I have reached "Cool Mom" status?

I really wanted a picture of the 5 of us together but I could not find the courage to ask our very busy waiter or any of the couples sitting around us. The table next to us did get a good laugh as Mini-Me sat on my lap for our picture. I found it even funnier that Little Bird (who is 5) was the photographer.


A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart. ~Author Unknown


Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown



For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard

1 comment:

said...

So Cute!!! Glad you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Love the shirts! You are a cool mom with cool kids too! :)