Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Exhaustion

It has been a long week and it is only Wed. night. Switching nights with my ex has exhausted me and thrown me off schedule. Fighting with my ex on Monday exhausted me. Work has been exhausting. My kids have been exhausting. Can I blame it all on the full moon??

No time for blogging and I have so much to say. I need to let it out as I can feel myself letting the nasty things build up in me and I am feeling rotten. Crankiness has taken over me tonight.

I yelled at my kids and feel like shit even though I apologized. I want to go wake them up and move them all to my bed so I can cuddle them and reassure them that I love them. I know that they know this but maybe I am the one that needs the reassurance tonight. *sigh*


Hope to have time to write tomorrow before I leave town. Sleep time must happen now so I am not a major cranky butt tomorrow.

O bed! O bed! delicious bed!
That heaven upon earth to the weary head.
~Thomas Hood, Miss Kilmansegg - Her Dream


Leisure time is that five or six hours when you sleep at night. ~George Allen


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to let you know your select friend has been here. Hang in there lady, see you soon for beer and pretzel's (w/mustard)