Monday, April 27, 2009

Sneaking in a post ...

I am bound to get into trouble for this but hey I very rarely take a lunch or the breaks I am supposed to.

Just a quick update to say that my Senators office sucks just as bad as my Congressmans office. No answers from anyone on the housing stuff. Just telling me to try the hud website.

I spent most of my weekend looking at jobs and found one that I am very interested in. Of course the closing date is for today. I was up until 1:30 this morning working on supplemental questions, cover letter and updating job history with more details. I also contacted a friend that works their and asked if he knew anyone that could help me out.

I am crossing my fingers that it will work out. I love love love my job here but the pay is not working for me at all. Also working 9 months out of 12 is not helping either. I don't want to leave my job here but I need to find a way to save my house.

Ok back to work for me ... Tonight is busy with Hip Hop class and 3 papers that need to be written.

1 comment:

April said...

Good luck with the job hunt - and I'm sorry your reps haven't done a very good job representing you.