Monday, April 19, 2010

A Quickie ...

Just a quick post to say I am still alive.
My Dr. and I agreed that half days at work would be the best thing for me.
Work however didn't like the idea ... it's been an interesting few days.
Had to get the union involved.
Have a meeting Wed. to clarify things.
Getting weekly shots of progesterone to keep me from contracting ... well to relax my uterus.
Side affects ... headache the day after and so very tired for 2 days.

The Coach hmm well he actually called and checked on me after I left to very long messages about how he needs to grow up and be responsible.

My Faith in God has been restored over the last few weeks. Seriously I can't say Thank you Jesus enough the last few days. I know struggles will still come my way but I am ready for the battles. :)

Hope to post more tomorrow. Working on getting my business going and need feedback ... hoping some of my lurkers will come out and help. I will need my regular readers help also. :) I am way excited about my new adventure I am taking on.

Night :)


Prayer is not merely an occasional impulse to which we respond when we are in trouble: prayer is a life attitude. ~Walter A. Mueller

2 comments:

Nappy Kitchen said...

Things have been rough for me the past few weeks. Thanks for lifting my spirits with this post!

said...

Thinking of you!!!