Friday, February 27, 2009

Ten things for a Friday morning

1. Whoo Hoo it's Friday!!!
2. My weekend will be busy as usual and there will be not time for "true rest"
3. Hoping The Jeans calls me like he has the last 2 Friday nights even though he is on vacation
4. I'm horny horny horny *sigh* No privacy around here
5. I am feeling accomplished with my cleaning challenge so far
6. My ex is a selfish jerk and I wish the kids lived with me full time so I didn't have to hear the shit he does to them. :(
7. I need to start walking and working out again ... not comfortable with myself anymore
8. Hoping that the kids at work stay the way they have all week ... calm
9. Realized last night that Turtle iis changing her thoughts about her dad (my ex)
10. Hoping that I get some sewing time this weekend


No fancy quote today because I am running late for work now. ;)

2 comments:

MindyMom said...

No quote? Ugh! Ok I guess I'll have to wait for the next post.

So are you hoping #3 can help with #4??

Have a great weekend!

Shannon said...

Oh you betcha I am hoping that #3 can help with #4. LOL If I am lucky 2 weeks from today #3 will really be helping me with #4. ;)